1. INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER: REMOTEMEN is an independent technical support service provider for several third-party hardware and software products. Use of names and trademarks is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that REMOTEMEN has any business association with these third-party product providers. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service maybe available for free from manufacturer.
2. CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS: REMOTEMEN's support staff is REMOTEMEN Certified Technicians but do not necessarily hold any certifications from any third party unless expressly specified.
3. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and REMOTEMEN disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by REMOTEMEN or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized REMOTEMEN to promote its products or services.
4. WARRANTY COVERAGE: Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturer’s warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services maybe available for free. REMOTEMEN recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
5. CONTENT ON REMOTEMEN WEBSITE: The REMOTEMEN Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. REMOTEMEN is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services.
6. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
7. REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTER: We recommend that you review the process of remote access.
8. THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: REMOTEMEN when necessary use third-party software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. REMOTEMEN does not charge for this software.
9. PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE: REMOTEMEN currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
10. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The customer satisfaction metric is based on an online survey that all of our users are given the option of completing at the end of each repair session. Not all users complete this online survey. This metric is not based on a third-party audit by a market research firm specializing in customer satisfaction tracking studies. As such this metric may not be statistically accurate measurement of REMOTEMEN's customer satisfaction.
11. NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS: Currently it is our policy to not automatically renew our subscribers.
12. REMOTEMEN COOKIE: To enhance our user experience we have implemented cookies on our website.